VI Chemical Peel
PRP Microneedling Facial/Injections
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
“Vamp” Facials/Injections soften scaring, while offering a beautiful, youthful glow. This is done by utilizing the body’s own blood derived growth factors to stimulate collagen resulting in improved skin texture and color (aka a more youthful/radiant appearance). During treatment, PRP is placed on the face, neck, chest or any area of concern to promote regeneration. It is great for diminishing fine lines, acne, scars and stretch marks. Expect luminous results after one treatment with continued improvement up to one year. A series of 3 treatments 4-6 weeks apart is recommended best results. Sessions last 45-60 minutes.
When will you see results from a PRP Facials/Injections?
- In 3 days you will have glowing skin.
- In 3-6 weeks new blood vessels and collagen form which increases “plumpness” of the skin.
- In 3-6 months you will see overall improvement of skin tone, texture and reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Long term impact: This process will continue to increase collagen and elastin up to 6 months after treatment.
PRP Hair Restoration
PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma)
Hair restoration may be promoted through increased blood flow to affected areas by utilizing the body’s own blood derived growth factors. During treatment, PRP is injected in the area of concern to promote regeneration. For best results, initial treatment regimen consists of 4-6 treatments 5 weeks apart, followed by 1 treatment every 6 months. Total number of sessions is determined by individual results. Typically, hair growth stimulation occurs within 2-3 sessions, with visible growth in 6-8 sessions.
Hydrafacial: Here by popular demand, the hydrafacial is a non invasive skin resurfacing treatment. The hydrafacial wand vacuums pores and then infuses the skin with moisturizing serums. It is a gentle, soothing approach with no downtime. The hydrafacial takes approximately 30 minutes and is suitable for all skin tones.
The Hydra Facial improves the appearance of:
- oily, acne prone skin
- dry skin
- sun damage
- enlarged pores
“O” shot: The “O” shot is a minimally invasive vaginal rejuvenating treatment for women who are experiencing low libido, difficulty achieving orgasm, vaginal dryness, painful intercourse or urinary incontinence. This procedure uses your own platelet rich plasma (PRP) which is then injected into the clitoris and vaginal wall.This stimulates healthy tissue regeneration and improved blood flow to the clitoris and vaginal wall. The “O” shot takes approximately 30 minutes.
The “O” shot
- increases clitoral arousal
- tightens the vaginal opening
- increases vaginal lubrication
- improves urinary control
Dermaplaning: Dermaplaning is a skin treatment that uses an exfoliating blade to skim dead skin cells and hair from your face. The procedure takes approximately 20 minutes.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- removes soft facial hair that traps dirt and oils
- promotes smoother skin
- diminishes the appearance fine lines
- increases absorption of topical products
Omnilux LED Light Therapy
Omnilux LED light therapy with optional hydrogel mask: The Omnilux LED light therapy treatment options include the face, hands, neck and chest. It is a painless 10 minute treatment which uses infared light to supercharge the body’s own natural cellular healing response.
Benefits of the Omnilux LED Light Therapy
- reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- reduces hyperpigmentation and redness
- promotes healthier, younger looking skin
- is a great add on treatment to PRP microneedling facials, or anti wrinkle injections
Hydrogel Facial Mask (optional)
Hydrogel facial mask is used in conjunction with the Omnilux LED light therapy to maximize light penetration into the dermis.
Benefits of the Hydrogel Mask with the Omnilux LED light Therapy
- firms, hydrates and nourishes the skin